Blackboard Collaborate Configuration Test Page
At the Login screen use your name to enter the test room. There is NO password to enter.
Once you are inside the room, follow the instructions in the Whiteboard (shown above) and run the Audio Wizard to check your microphone and speaker settings.
If you are having trouble connecting to the test room please do the following:
- Go to Blackboard Collaborate support to see if you have the necessary software (Java Web Start is required).
- If you do not, please download Java Web Start at the http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp webpage.
- Return to this webpage to enter our Configuration Room
- NOTE: Ports 2187, 8080, and 80 must be open on your firewall to connect to the server.
- If you are having other connection problems, please go to the Blackboard Collaborate Online Support Center.
We look forward to joining you online.
For more information, contact: PDE Webinars Support Team : firstname.lastname@example.org : 484.237.5141